Training for Configuration und Management Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course (divided into three and two days over two weeks) should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls. The course includes hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) training will help you to:
- Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls
- Configure and manage Security and NAT policies to enable approved traffic to and from zones
- Configure and manage Threat Prevention strategies to block traffic from known and unknown IP addresses, domains, and URLs
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
- Palo Alto Networks Portfolio and Architecture
- Configuring Initial Firewall Settings
- Managing Firewall Configurations
- Managing Firewall Administrator Accounts
- Connecting the Firewall to Production Networks with Security Zones
- Creating and Managing Security Policy Rules
- Creating and Managing NAT Policy Rules
- Controlling Application Usage with App-ID
- Blocking Known Threats Using Security Profiles
- Blocking Inappropriate Web Traffic with URL Filtering
- Blocking Unknown Threats with Wildfire
- Controlling Access to Network Resources with User-ID
- Using Decryption to Block Threats in Encrypted Traffic
- Locating Valuable Information Using Logs and Reports
- What's Next in Your Training and Certification Journey
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, and Support Staff.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
The course materials can be obtained as hardcopy (paper) or as eBook.
The eBooks are made available via the onSecure platform, which can be accessed online via the browser or offline via the Kortex app (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android). Within the platform/app you have the possibility to search in the course materials, set bookmarks, highlight text passages, create notes and print the contents.
Course manual is delivered in english.
Price incl. course manual ( excl. VAT).
Course description (pdf)