Cortex XSOAR Automation and Orchestration Training
The four days Cortex XSOAR Automation and Orchestration (EDU-380) course will help you to:
- Configure integrations, create tasks, and develop playbooks
- Build incident layouts that enable analysts to triage and investigate incidents efficiently
- Identify how to categorize event information and map that information to display fields
- Develop automations, manage content, indicator data, and artifact stores, schedule jobs, organize users and user roles, oversee case management, and foster collaboration
This training is designed to enable a SOC, CERT, CSIRT, or SOAR engineer to start working with Cortex XSOAR integrations, playbooks, incident-page layouts, and other system features to facilitate resource orchestration, process automation, case management, and analyst workflow.
The course includes coverage of a complete playbook-development process for automating a typical analyst workflow to address phishing incidents. This end-to-end view of the development process provides a framework for more focused discussions of individual topics that are covered in the course
- Core Functionality and Feature Sets
- Enabling and Configuring Integrations
- Playbook Development
- Classification and Mapping
- Layout Builder
- Solution Architecture
- Automation Development and Debugging
- The Marketplace and Content Management
- Indicators and Threat Intelligence Management
- Jobs and Job Scheduling
- Users and Role?Based Access Controls (RBAC)
- Integration Development
Security-operations (SecOps), or security, orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) engineers, managed security service providers (MSSPs), service delivery partners, system integrators, and professional services engineers.
The course materials can be obtained as hardcopy (paper) or as eBook.
The eBooks are made available via the onSecure platform, which can be accessed online via the browser or offline via the Kortex app (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android). Within the platform/app you have the possibility to search in the course materials, set bookmarks, highlight text passages, create notes and print the contents. If you decide to use the eBook, we recommend that you bring a tablet or notebook for the course so that you can work in the lab environment and the lab description (eBook) at the same time.
The price is exclusive VAT, including training materials. The training materials are in English.
Course description (pdf)